This blog has been pretty silent lately, and I owe it all to life being more active offline. Sometimes, it makes me wanna abandon this blog completely and just focus on living life to the fullest, but I know I have to document my experiences somewhere just so I can read about them in the future. :P
- After finishing the Emi Lost & Found series by Lori L. Otto, I didn’t proceed with the Choisie series as I have planned, but I started with The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott since I miss reading fantasy books. I’m liking the first book (The Alchemyst) so far.
- My headaches were getting out of hand already due to stress at work (and some other trivial sources) so I knew I had to do something. I started taking multivitamins (Enervon), and fortunately, it worked! I rarely get headaches now.
- We visited Mt. Talinis, and it’s the first mountain ever that made me wanna give up on trekking. Hahaha!
- I volunteered to be one of the facilitators for the Barili Youth Camp, a weekend activity sponsored by Gawad Kalinga and LGU-Barili (will be blogging about this soon). I miss this kind of activities, to be honest. It’s been a while since I last volunteered for a Gawad Kalinga activity.
- Mumu’s been collecting card/board games lately. We’ve played Mascarade and Sheriff of Nottingham so far, and they’re pretty fun!
- It’s the start of a new fiscal year at work! Change is on its way. Hahaha.
Oh, –ber months na pala! Merry Christmas in advance! I’m still clearing up my blog backlogs. :)))