The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a liebster? The meaning: liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
I’m not really a new blogger, but I also don’t think I have a lot of followers. So when Rej tagged me on this award, I just felt thankful to be recognized and remembered. Hahaha. Also, I like answering questions, so here goes…
- Do you ask enough questions or are you happily setting for what you already know? I have a pretty curious mind, so I still ask questions whenever there are things that I can’t comprehend, whether it be about work or life in general.
- What have you given up on? I have given up on caring too much about what people say or think about my day to day activities, AKA giving up on social media.
- If you have one regret at this point of your life right now, what is it? I have no major regrets, but if I have to choose one, it would be that I did not take up Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering in college. I would’ve wanted to be really good in programming early on, hahaha.
- In one word, what is standing between you and THAT biggest goal? Money, or lack thereof.
- Name three things you can’t leave the house without. Phone, wallet, e-reader.
- If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be? I will forever be a Harry Potter fan, so I wanna live in that magical world.
- Who/what pushed you to become the person you are now? I guess that feeling of not wanting to leave this world not having lived life fully?
- What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you? My parents are not the punishing type, I don’t remember any strange punishments they imposed on me. Or maybe I was just a really good kid back then, hahaha.
- What motivates you to blog? I personally want to document every adventure I have experienced, whether it is one big escapade or just a trip to another town.
- Name three bloggers you admire to the core. Kisty, for how she keeps her blog clean and how she writes about her adventures and some other informative posts. Arriane, for how she can be so inspiring. And Camie, for how she shows her personality on her posts.
- Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or to never love at all? Why? True love, hands down. In life, you have to take risks in order to experience something better and become better.